Who doesn’t enjoy the cherry on top of the wedding that is the wedding cake? At the end of the Big Day, you and your guests can dine on an array of sweet treats, such as these tasty dessert table ideas:
Use our resources on Texas Wedding Guide to help guide you in finding the best dessert artists in Texas. We have an incredibly- and delectable array of artists that excel in culinary delicacies such as wedding cake, cupcakes, cake balls, muffins, fancy pastries, and any thing else your sweet tooth can imagine. You can even get together with planners and event coordinators to match your pastries with the aesthetics of your wedding. Blend the creativity to the food as well. A great example of a thematic wedding that seamlessly blends the decor altogether, including the pastries and cake it is, the styled bridal shoot at the Warwick Melrose. Check it out, and get inspired to blend your own creative spin on it!
1. Candy Buffett (photo/idea courtesy of OneFabDay.com and The Sweet Treat Co.)
2. Dipped, Designed Fruit such as Chocolate Strawberries by Sugar Bee Sweets.
3. …Or this decadent table scape of every kind of favorite baked comfort treat? (Sugar Bee Sweets)
4. A fun and classy buffet offerring and favor for your guests are independent, minature champagne bottles.
(photo courtesy of Nest, Floral Studio)
5. A S’mores buffet by Chef Pete Catering.
Have you recently passed through a memorable or creative dessert buffet? Share the sweet memory with us in the comments below!