Every bride wants to make her day unique, special and memorable, so what are some new ways of doing this? One very popular idea is to have an outdoor wedding. Everything that is oxygen to a wedding: the bride, the groom, the engagement rings, the wedding rings, are just as special outside, as they are inside.
Here are a few key things to keep in mind when planning that perfect outdoor wedding:
1. Comfort: seasons are different all around the world, so plan accordingly. Make sure that the time of year you plan your wedding is ideal for being outside (not too hot, and not too cold).
2. Backup plan: always have a backup plan because no matter how perfectly the wedding is planned, Mother Nature can always surprise us!
3. Can you hear me? Sounds travel differently when outside, so be sure to double check your venue for hearing quality, you want to make sure that everyone can hear. Also, you want to keep in mind that nature comes with its own soundtrack (beaches offer waves, forests offer birds) so be sure that you can be heard over this.
4. Timing: the most beautiful thing about an outdoor wedding is the natural lighting, be sure to plan your day at a time when the sun is out, and staying, so as not to have the lights go out on your big day.
5. Citronella: be sure to surround your area with citronella candles if you live in a mosquito area, because where there are people, there are mosquitoes.